Water Dunk Tank Splash Dunk Tank
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,500 US $1,300|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Dunk Tank
- Type: Amusement
- Customized: Customized
- Height: 2~5m
- Certification: CE
- Tensile Strength: Warp-2870.43n/50mm Weft-2279.06n/50mm
- Repair Kit: Glue and Same Colour PVC Materials
- Trademark: Asia Inflatables
- Specification: EN 14960
- HS Code: 95069900
- Material: Iron for Cage PVC for Water Bag , Lead Free
- Usage: Event
- Standard: EN14960
- Logo Printing: Can Be Customized
- Materials: Iron for Cage PVC for Water Bag , Lead Free
- Tear Strength: Warp: 562.3n Weft: 521.5n
- Shipping: by Sea, by Air or by Express (DHL, etc.)
- Transport Package: Strong Packing Bag and Export Carton for Transport
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
What a better way than to cool of in the Summer Heat than a dunk tank? Our dunk tank will provide hours of pure Summer fun. It's great for participators as well as spectators. Dunk your family and friends while having a great time! Order yours today! Please note NO ONE UNDER 5FT IS ALLOWED ON THIS DUNK TANK!!
Dunk Tanks are great. Their favorite person is just sitting there waiting to be dunked as they launch the ball at the target. A hit and a splash or a miss and a boo! People love traditional dunk tanks and now with two different sizes and even a foldable version you can offer them that water filled fun. A dunk tank is a tank of fun.
1. Superior Safety ~ Top Quality ~ High Performance
2. Strength ~ Durability ~ Longevity
3. Built to withstand Commercial Use Like Rentals
4. One of the Longest, Extensive & Comprehensive Warranties in the Industry
5. Highest Grade 18 OZ, Heavy Duty, Fire Retardant PVC Coated Vinyl ALL OVER ENTIRE UNIT
6. At least Double& Triple Stitched, Reinforced Seams
7. Heavy Duty Nylon Thread
8. Innovative, State-of-the-Art Design & Technology
9. Carefully Engineered with Added Safety Features
10. Consistent Construction with Friendly, Reliable, Superior Customer Service
Water Dunk Tank Splash Dunk Tank
Iron for cage PVC for water bag , lead free, waterproof, fireproof, UV protective.
Warp: 562.3N Weft: 521.5N
1. Professional Machines for Cutting, Sewing and Printings.
2. We use Strong threads to Double Stitch Everywhere and Auardruple Stitch for sensitive parts to ensure quality.
3. Reinforced strips at joints
4. Safe and Convenient Air Flap and Durable Zippers
5. High quality small hole netting (mesh) for safety protection.
6. Anchor and D Rings for safety concern
CE, UL and GS approved in 110v-120v or 220v-240v with various kinds of plugs.
glue and same colour PVC materials
Strong packing bag and export carton for transport and reuse
by sea, by air or by express (DHL, etc.)
T/T (bank wire transfer) , Western Union
NOTE: Insurance Requirement - Dunk Tank use for Adults (18 and older) only.
Our Dunk Tank Includes:
500 gallon Polyethylene Tank
Vinyl Coated Steel Protective Cage
High Density Seat (240 pound weight capacity)
Lexan Window ( to see the dunk)
1 Large Target and 1 Small Target ( to adjust difficulty)
Yellow Target Canvas
Just flips right up and is ready to use in minutes. Being permanently mounted allows for these great features.
Dunk Tank Safety Rules
Be sure to review ALL safety rules with dunk tank operator and all "dunkees" prior to use.
Dunk Tank must always have an adult operator on duty when in use.
When tank is going to be unattended, always drain water. NEVER LEAVE A DUNK TANK FILLED WITH WATER UNATTENDED!
Cordon off a 'danger zone' in front of, to the sides of, and behind the tank. Keep people out of the zone to avoid getting hit by an errant or deflected throw. Children should never be allowed inside this 'danger zone.'
Never place the dunk tank on a platform or stage. (NOTE: When filled, the dunk tank weighs over 4,500 pounds.)
Keep dunk tank away from electricity.
Keep water level filled to at least 8″ from the top of the tank.
Only one person at a time should be allowed on the seat or in the tank.
Keep all non-swimmers, anyone less than 5′ tall, or over 250 pounds off the tank.
Anyone with medical conditions which may place limitations on their physical exertion (such as, but not limited to: heart condition, pregnancy, back injury, etc.) should stay off the dunk tank.
To keep from slipping, the dunkee must always wear rubber soled shoes.
Before (and each time) the dunkee climbs on the seat, they must first make sure the seat is securely locked in place and that the safety latch is engaged.
The dunkee should use the handles to assist in climbing out of the tank and for getting back up onto the seat after being dunked. However, the dunkee must not hold onto the handles while being dunked.
The dunkee must move toward the front of the tank when coming up out of the water to avoid hitting their head on the seat.
Never use hard balls.
Never stand or kneel on seat.
When being dunked, the dunkee must keep hands on knees and sit forward on the seat.
Do not allow anyone to hit target with hands.
Do not operate dunk tank during a storm.
More photos for your reference :
If you have any interest, please feel free to contact us !