Airtight Inflatable Camping Tent for Rental, PVC Inflatable Air Tent for Camping, Inflatable Military Tent in Sale
|FOB Price:||US $480 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $480/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Inflatable Camping Tent
- Inflation Method: Fan
- Application: Outdoor
- Material: PVC
- Corlor: White
- Workmanship: Double Stitching, Quadruple Stitching for High Tea
- Warranty: 3years
- Trademark: Asia Inflatables
- Specification: 8mL *4mW*3m, can be customized
- HS Code: 95069900
- Type: Tent
- Inflatable Gas: Air
- Technics: Sewing
- Customized: Customized
- Materials: PVC Tarpaulin/ PVC Oxford
- Produce Time: 7days
- Deliver Time: 5days
- Transport Package: PVC Bags Inside and Carton Box Outside
- Origin: Guangzhou China
Our inflatable camping tent come packed for easy storage and transportation. Our tents can be inflated in under 3 minutes therefore offering an immediate shelter solution. When not needed, the tents can be deflated in minutes, rolled up and stored and they do not leave any footprint on the environment.
|Item name||Factory Price Outdoor Inflatable Camping Tent ,Inflatable Temporary Structure Tent for Sale , Large Inflatable Military Tent For Camping|
|Characteristics||High durability, UV-treated, fire retardant, water-proof & passed SGS certificate|
|Material||PVC Oxford or PVC Tarpaulin|
|Technique||All seams are doubled and fourfold at the corner and at bottom stress point. Double stitching inside and double stitching outside, All high stress points are reinforced where applicable.5-6stitches in one inch|
|Accessory||Inflatable Tent,Air blower, Repair kits|
|Packing||Heavy-duty PVC carry bag; air blower is by exported standard carton|
|Weight||Accord the actual weight|
|Workmanship||Sewing, Hot welding|
|Certificate||CE, UL EN 71-3 for Inflatable Tent, Inflatable Airtight Tent|
|Produce Time||5-15 working days|
|Payment Term||By T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, or Cash|
|1. Quick & Easy to inflatable|
2. The best quality canvas & materials
3.Choice of Colours & Accessories
4.Sturdy construction - weather & wind proof
5.Perfect ventilation, space & comfort
6.Customizable & Expandable - Bespoke
1. Portable inflatable shelters set up fast for remote command center, field hospital, quarantine facility, canteen, storage, hazmat decontamination, etc.
2. Custom made to order for any application
3. Choice of designs, colors and accessories
4. HVAC, electrical, lights, plumbing
5. Removable panels, floor, roof
6.Fire resistant, waterproof
7.Choice of colors, logos, windows, etc.
1. How can you couple a number of tents together?
Medical tents can be coupled together without difficulty at the entry side using hook and loop fastener
connectors via the circumferential collar. In order to connect tents at an angle of 90° a docking tent is necessary.
2. Are there any limitations when using at warm or cold temperatures?
Owing to material characteristics, tents and their support frames are operational between -30°C to +70°C. Please also read the operating instructions to this.
Please refer to instruction manual.
3. Can I use a multi-color logo on my banner?
Yes. We have a digital printer in house and can print any logo you have. Just be sure it is high quality so it will not be distorted when it is blown up.
4. Do you offer other colors besides white?
We do offer all basic colors however most tents are made from white because it lets in the most light.
5. How big is the tent when it is all rolled up?
That depends on the size of the shelter
6. Can the tents be repaired?
Can be repaired and supplied repair material.
7. Can I have custom vents or lighting attachments?
Yes, we make all of our shelters to order. Any custom work is no problem
8. How long does it take the tent to inflate?
The average shelter takes about 60 seconds to inflate
9. How long will my tent last?
We have shelters that last over 10 years. The nicer you are to them the longer they will last.
10. What is the best way to clean a tent?
Typically we use soap or even diluted bleach on a shelter, you should test a small spot first before cleaning though. Pressure washers may work but they may also damage the materials and manufacturing and would not be covered by warranty. Use at your own risk.