Colorful PVC / TPU Water Sphere Ball Inflatable Water Walking Ball Walk on Water Inflatable Ball
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: water inflatable ball
- Material: PVC
- Usage: Swimming Pool
- Pattern: With Pattern
- Logo Printing: Customized
- Gurantee: 1 Year
- Repair Kits: Free
- OEM: Welcome
- Transport Package: PVC Bag or Box Carton
- Origin: Guangzhou City of China
- Type: Water Walking Ball
- Age: Adult
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Color: Any Color Is Available
- Size: 2m Diameter
- Zipper: Germany Tizip
- Carry Bags: Available
- Trademark: Asia Inflatables
- Specification: 2m Diameter
- HS Code: 9503008900
Water Ball is one of the most popular items of entertainment on water. People can go inside it to walk across the surface of water in swimming pools, marinas or lakes to enjoy the exciting game. We use hot-air machine from America to make the water balls. There is a zipped entrance for people to entry and exit easily. All the zippers for ourwater balls are TI zips(from German--waterproof, airtight and gastight). The size for water ball is two metres in diameter, but we also make other sizes according to your requirement.
|Color||As your request|
|Material||0.8,1.0mm PVC and TPU|
|Standard||Material with SGS, EN14960, blower with CE/UL standard|
|Usage||Advertising, promotion function, celebration ceremony, rental business, amusement park, running race or others|
|Delivery time||3-5 days after received payment|
|Accessory||Repair kit, blower, water glue.|
|Packing||Inflatable packed in PVC carrying bag, carton for blower|
|Shipment||By express or sea or air|
|Technology||All the seams are double stitched and reinforcement strips stitched on all mattress seams|
Two meters in diameter and has a zippered entrance for easy entry and exit, enjoy your German TIZIP zipper for years
Repair kit for punctures and tears included
- Child crawls in, sit down. Hold the handle, pull away from the handle (so the zip is held straight), closing 70%.
- Hold the tube from the outside(only use air tube, nothing more rigid). Hold toggle with fingers of left hand, if air is not going in as fast as you like, try wiggling the tube/straightening it out.
- When the ball is fully inflated, allow the tube to fall out
then close the zip by holding the handle and pulling away from the handle. You will know then the ball is fully inflated by looking at the ball, hearing the sound of the blower change and by tapping the ball and feeling that it is solid.
- Make sure that the zip is pulled all the way to the end at that it is fully closed with no gaps.
- Make sure child is sitting when entering and exiting the pool.
- Make sure they are kept always from tool sides, any other hazards or swimmers, hold rope, supervise and do put pull rope hard.
When getting the child out of the pool, tell them to sit down slowly and bring them to the pool side, gently get the ball out of the water, do not pull the ball with the handles just for positioning.
- Open the ball by holding the handle and pull away from the handle.
- Make sure child crawls out(if they walk out they might trip).
- Never use without adult supervision.
- Always test and check product and safe equipment before use.
- Always lubricate zipper before use.
- User must be at least 5 years old, and be able to swim.
- User must not weigh more than 100 kg.
- User must not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other stimulus.
- User must not have undergone surgery within the last 6 months.
- Never use in stormy water, or if there are strong currents.
- If the water walking ball should be punctured there is no reason to panic. The user should signal the representative or the person in charge at shore, and the water ball will be pulled to shore.
- The water walking ball will not sink even if filled with many liters of water.
The user should not try to open the zipper from the inside. this can cause the water walking ball to fill with water.
- If the user experience an unforeseen incident he or she should immediately signal the representative and he will initiate the appropriate safety measures.
- A hole can easily be repaired with the extra repair kit that comes with the water ball.
- If there is a puncture in the water walking ball, the ball should be pulled to shore, and the user should exit the ball.
- The water walking ball is to be taken out of use until the hole has been patched.
- Keep the ball in a dry and cool place.
- When in storage the zipper should be closed to protect the zippers teeth.
- Don't place the ball in places where there are sharp objects that can damage the ball.
- The ball shall be emptied of air and packaged together for proper storage.
- Do not leave the ball in the sun when not in use.
- Always examine the ball before and after use.