Inflatable Airtight Red Cross Tent in Sale, Inflatable Rescue Tent
|FOB Price:||US $1,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000PCS /Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Inflatable Medical Tent
- Capacity: Can Be Customized
- Usage: Party, Camping Tent, Beach Tent, Advertising Tent, Military, Relief
- Pole Material: Flexible Poles,aluminium Alloys
- Color: Can Be Customized
- Waterproof: Waterproof
- Materials: PVC Tarpaulin/ TPU Oxford
- Size: as Your Request
- Feature: Durable, Water and Fire Proof
- Components: Inflatable Tent, Air Blower,
- Trademark: Asia inflatables
- Specification: Australia standard, ul, ce
- HS Code: 95069900
- Top Style: Can Be Customized
- Material: PVC
- Style: 2 Doors
- Structure: Double Skin
- Season: All Season
- Customized: Customized
- Printing: Hand Printing/Digital Printing
- MOQ: 1 PC
- Workmanship: Sewing, Hot Welding
- Lead Time: 3~7 Working Days
- Transport Package: Packed in Two Layers, Durable PVC Bag Outside
- Origin: Made in China
We design and manufacture big inflatable tents that can be used as make-shift clinics, classrooms, communal kitchens and communal dining areas. For these tents we also make inflatable wall separators so that the tent can be divided into smaller cubicles, especially if it is used as a clinic. The walls are separate and the staff can mount them wherever they wish, to provide sections that are practical and moveable according to specific needs.
Quick detail :
|Item name||Light Inflatable Airtight Red Cross Tent in Sale ,Inflatable Rescue Tent, Inflatable Military Shelter|
|Material||PVC Oxford orPVC tarpaulin|
|Time of deploy||3-5 minute|
|Printing||Hand printing, digital printing|
|Workmanship||Professional machine for cutting, printing & sewing, to ensure the quality in all process,|
|Package||Durable Transports Bags and Carry Bags|
|Feature||water-proof, fire-retardant, UV-treated|
|Ways of delivery|| |
By air or by sea or express
|1. Fast and easy assembly|
2. Customizable to the client's design
3. Easily transportable
1) Quick & Easy to strike camp
2) The best quality canvas & materials
3) Choice of Colours & Accessories
4) Sturdy construction - weather & wind proof
5) Perfect ventilation, space & comfort
6) Customisable & Expandable - Bespoke
7) Available as Awning for Camper or Caravan
Our Vision is to offer the best products and services to our customers. To always exceed customer expectations resulting in customer delight. Our mission is to provide highest possible quality at the right price.
Our commitment to offer nothing but the very best is reflected in our vision & mission statements. We exist because of our customer and we are very grateful to our customers who have made us what we are today. We now strive to take our organization to the next level so that we can serve our customers even better and continue to keep them fully satisfied.
1. How can you couple a number of tents together?
Medical tents can be coupled together without difficulty at the entry side using hook and loop fastener
connectors via the circumferential collar. In order to connect tents at an angle of 90° a docking tent is necessary.
2. Are there any limitations when using at warm or cold temperatures?
Owing to material characteristics, tents and their support frames are operational between -30°C to +70°C. Please also read the operating instructions to this.
Please refer to instruction manual.
3. Can I use a multi-color logo on my banner?
Yes. We have a digital printer in house and can print any logo you have. Just be sure it is high quality so it will not be distorted when it is blown up.
4. Do you offer other colors besides white?
We do offer all basic colors however most tents are made from white because it lets in the most light.
5. How big is the tent when it is all rolled up?
That depends on the size of the shelter
6. Can the tents be repaired?
Can be repaired and supplied repair material.
7. Can I have custom vents or lighting attachments?
Yes, we make all of our shelters to order. Any custom work is no problem
8. How long does it take the tent to inflate?
The average shelter takes about 60 seconds to inflate
9. How long will my tent last?
We have shelters that last over 10 years. The nicer you are to them the longer they will last.
10. What is the best way to clean a tent?
Typically we use soap or even diluted bleach on a shelter, you should test a small spot first before cleaning though. Pressure washers may work but they may also damage the materials and manufacturing and would not be covered by warranty. Use at your own risk.