Portable Netted Lap Pool, Box Jellyfish Protection Net, Inflatable Pool for Yachts
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Piece/Pieces Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Cash|
- Model NO.: Floating Swimming Pool
- Pool Shape: Any Shape
- Occasion: Beach, Lake, River, Waterfront Shoreline, Dock
- Size: Any Size
- Material: PVC Tarpaulin
- OEM: Accept
- Logo: Customers′ Logo Can Be Printed
- Warranty: 1 Years
- Transport Package: High Qiality PVC Tarpaulin Bag
- Origin: Guangzhou China
- Age Group: All Accept
- Pool Type: Inflatable Floating Pool
- Seating Capacity: Can Be Customized
- Control Way: Hand
- Color: Can Be Customized
- Accessories: Storage Bag, Repair Kits
- Delivery Detail: Shipped in 15 Days After Payment
- Trademark: Asia Inflatable
- Specification: Inflatables Standard Export Carton
- HS Code: 95069900
The inflatable perimeter and attached underwater netting provides your very own enclosed personal portable training lap pool that can travel with you anywhere. Now you can swim laps without waterborne garbage and debris, and not have to worry about Medusa or box jellyfish, sharks or crocodiles.
|Size||10×10m, 10×8m, 10×6m, 8×8m for squareness one. Diameter 6-10m for round pool,|
|Material||0.9mm PVC tarpaulin for the tube|
HDPE netting size 2cm hold to keep jellyfish out of the pool
|Accessories||carrying bag, air pump, repair kit|
|Packing||Export standard pvc tarpaulin|
|Shipping||By air, By sea or By express|
|payment term||T/T, western union, Cash|
|Delively time||Within 5-10 days after order confirmed|
1) Q: How to pay?
A: T/T, West Union, MoneyGram is available .50% Deposit to start production
2) Q: Could you send me catalog with price list?
A: The customer who has complete information (company name, address, website, phone, verified E-mail) will get our catalog.
3) Q: Are you trade company or manufacturer?
A: We are professional China manufacturer with 8 years concentration in advertising inflatable industry.
4) Q: How long for production?
A; Normally about one week
5) How to repair?
a. Cut small piece down first from repair material.
b. Glue it and the broken part
c. Put on the broken part when dying to dry.
d. Press tightly.