Kids Inflatable Toys Giant Floating Inflatable Bouncer Water Slide with Amusement Obstacle
1) We add reinforcement strips for all our products, so the items have good airtightness and more durable
2) We install high quality air relief valve madein on our water parks, so the items can release air to a safety level automatically when it's getting hot in the noon
3) For parts like anchor, rings and handles, we use the big high frequency welding machine to weld on the products instead of glue on by hand. The parts and the main body are fused together so the quality is very stable and will not peel off.
4) Our newly developed eyelet connection system makes the whole water park no gaps and very stable.
About the package:
Large inflatable water pool toys with carpet inside, PVC tarpaulin bag outside.
Air blower with export carton.All of this is strong enough to long distance transport.
About the shipping:
1) By express: about 3-7 days door to door
2) By air: about 3-10 days to your nearest airport
3) By sea: about 15-45 days to your nearest seaport
Why choose us?
1) Specializing in inflatable for many years.
2) Experience professional designers and production staff members.
3) Advances techniques and high-tech equipment.
4) High quality,competitive price.
5) Self-owned brand and independent manufacturer.
6) Professional service before and after sale.
Q: What's your warranty policy?
A: 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects for most countries and areas.
Q: What's the life span of your water park products.
A: The normal life span is 3-5 seasons.
Q: How soon can the park pay for itself?
A: It depends on the number of guests. Most customers charge 15-20 US dollars per session(1 hour)
Q: How many staff do I need to prepare for the park?
A: It depends on the capacity and estimated number of guests. The staff you need is water park ticket seller, promoter, life guards. For example, normally, 100 capacity park needs 4 life guards.The required number of life guards maybe different in different countries.
Q: What do I need to prepare if I want to open a park?
A: Normally, the main points that you need to prepare is to find a proper water area and apply for the License from your authorities. For permission, different countries or even cities have different rules, you need to check with your local authorities.
Q: Can I buy a smaller one for the 1st season and enlarge in the next season?
A: Yes,you can do so. We can make connection system accordingly when we build the park for your 1st season.
Q: How to choose proper water park?
A: Tell us below points, then we will recommend proper one for you:
1. How many guests do you expect to hold at the same time(the capacity)?
2. What's the water area do you have?
3. What's your water depth?
4. Will you install the park in the sea or lake?
Q: How to calculate the minimum water depth?
A: Here is the formula: height of product + average height of a person (1.80m or 5.90ft) divided by 2. For example, the
slide tower is 3m high, then the minimum water depth required is (1.8+3)/2=2.4m
Q: Do you have CE certification?
A: We have CE certificate for air pump. For water games, they are of sports equipment, not children toys, so it does not have CE directive. We only have TUV certificate against EN15649 and this is ok for license applying, insurance buying and import customs clearance.
Q: What are the payment terms?
A: TT, Paypal, Western Union, LC. 40% deposit to confirm the order, balance before shipment against photos of the finished products or spot checking.
Q: Our area is very hot, what's the temperature that your material can withstand?
A: Our material is plato UV mate