Cheap Intex PVC Metal Frame Playground Metal Swimming Pool
1) Steel Frame Pool is a new and creative kind of swimming pool, It is made of PVC material and stainless steel frame.
2) It is widely used in water park combination of water slide, water obstacle, water trampoline, and water seesaw.
3) It is very popular among children in western countries, especially in summer.
4) It is very easy to set up and stroage, and it brings very exciting experience to both children and adult. Which will certainly boost your promotion.Specifications:
Product details:1).The material we use for the pool cover:2).The production process:3).The production photos for your reference:4).The accessories details:5).Packaging and shipping:Customers photos:Company profile:Certificate:About the shipping:
|Material||0.9mm PVC Tarpaulin|
|Color||Can be customized|
|Size||Can be customized|
|Air Pump||Upon request; UL/CE approved |
|Packing||PVC bags for items, carton for blowers|
|Shipping way||By Sea /by Air/by Express|
|Payment Ways||T/T, Western Union|
1) By express: about 3-7 days door to door
2) By air: about 3-10 days to your nearest airport
3) By sea: about 15-45 days to your nearest seaportWhy choose us?
1) Specializing in inflatable for many years.
2) Experience professional designers and production staff members.
3) Advances techniques and high-tech equipment.
4) High quality,competitive price.
5) Self-owned brand and independent manufacturer.
6) Professional service before and after sale.FAQQ: What's your warranty policy?
A: 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects for most countries and areas.Q: What's the life span of your water park products.
A: The normal life span is 3-5 seasons.Q: How soon can the park pay for itself?
A: It depends on the number of guests. Most customers charge 15-20 US dollars per session(1 hour)Q: How many staff do I need to prepare for the park?
A: It depends on the capacity and estimated number of guests. The staff you need is water park ticket seller, promoter, life guards. For example, normally, 100 capacity park needs 4 life guards.The required number of life guards maybe different in different countries.Q: What do I need to prepare if I want to open a park?
A: Normally, the main points that you need to prepare is to find a proper water area and apply for the License from your authorities. For permission, different countries or even cities have different rules, you need to check with your local authorities.Q: Can I buy a smaller one for the 1st season and enlarge in the next season?
A: Yes,you can do so. We can make connection system accordingly when we build the park for your 1st season.Q: How to choose proper water park?
A: Tell us below points, then we will recommend proper one for you:
1. How many guests do you expect to hold at the same time(the capacity)?
2. What's the water area do you have?
3. What's your water depth?
4. Will you install the park in the sea or lake?Q: How to calculate the minimum water depth?
A: Here is the formula: height of product + average height of a person (1.80m or 5.90ft) divided by 2. For example, the
slide tower is 3m high, then the minimum water depth required is (1.8+3)/2=2.4mQ: Do you have CE certification?
A: We have CE certificate for air pump. For water games, they are of sports equipment, not children toys, so it does not have CE directive. We only have TUV certificate against EN15649 and this is ok for license applying, insurance buying and import customs clearance.Q: What are the payment terms?
A: TT, Paypal, Western Union, LC. 40% deposit to confirm the order, balance before shipment against photos of the finished products or spot checking.Q: Our area is very hot, what's the temperature that your material can withstand?
A: Our material is plato UV material. It can withstand -20 cent-degrees to +60 cent degrees. It's ok for Philipiness weather.Q: Is your material suitable for salt water?
A: Yes, we have many water parks installed in the sea. Such as water park in Philipiness.Q: I can not find a satisfactory combination on your website, can you design according to my water area?
A: Yes, please tell us your water area, water depth, capacity, approximate budget, we will design according to your need.Q: How long does it take from ordering to getting the shipment?
A: Normally, if we do not have aqua parks in stock, it usually takes 45~60 days for customer from European and North America area; for Asia, usually takes 30~35 days. If we have stock, 30-40 days production time can be deducted.Q:How long does it take to set up the park on water?
A:The set up time depends on the number and size of the products as well as the number of set up labors. For example, if the anchors are in place, a 100 capacity park takes 1-2 days for 6 persons.Q: How do you deal with repairs/defective products?
A: For minor defects that customers can repair, we offer repair kit, repair instruction and video. During warranty period, the irreparable products will be replaced.Related products recommendation:For more information, pls feel free to contact us~